Legislative priorities in Annapolis for medical care:
- Medical insurance coverage must be universal and automatic
- All Marylanders must have access to affordable healthcare
- Healthcare services must include mental health care, opioid abuse treatment, and dental, vision, and hearing services
- Healthcare must include reproductive freedom and justice, family planning services, abortion access, and contraception. We need to establish a center for complete reproductive healthcare services in western Maryland.
- We must protect rural healthcare providers – rural hospitals, urgent care facilities, physicians, and medical staff